Saturday, June 05, 2004

Regaining Confidence

After a pretty rough session last Saturday, I went out and flew with a little apprehension today. I ended up greasing my first landing of the day with butterflies in my stomach. Before my session was over, I had performed 9 more landings, 6 of which I really liked. I lowered my approach speed to about 70 kts (as opposed to nearly 80 last week, which is what John, Alan and I think was the problem).I simply stayed in the pattern today, but now that I'm regaining some confidence in my landings I'll probably go out a practice a couple of maneuvers next weekend. In addition, I may try to get out to the airport and fly for half an hour or so this week just to keep my feet wet.

What a relief to know that my landings weren't broken!

3 Comments:

Blogger mattmartinez4434 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

5:11 AM  
Blogger eddyfrie5024033816 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

8:14 AM  
Blogger edwardmartin9283617981 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home